Davis Creek Campground
COVID UPDATE: As of June 5th, all individual campsites are open! The group camp areas (tent and RV) and the Lakeview picnic area are also open with modifications (i.e. less than 50 people permitted).
Please note: all reservable spaces at Davis Creek Regional Park require a two week advanced notice. This includes the reservable individual campsites, the Tent Group Camp Area, the RV Group Camp Area, and the Lakeview Picnic Area. Scroll down for instructions.
25 Davis Creek Road, Washoe Valley, NV 89704 (click here to view a map)
Park Ranger Office: (775) 849-0684
Located within Davis Creek Regional Park, against the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Washoe Valley, this area offers outstanding views of Washoe Lake and Slide Mountain. The campground is open year round and has 62 overnight campsites available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless otherwise reserved. Although there are no hook-ups, longer travel trailers (32 foot max) can be accommodated at 19 sites. Hot showers are available year round for a small fee.
To view a map of the Davis Creek Campground, click here.
Online Revervations are now available for individual sites 2 through 30 and sites 35 through 60. To reserve a site, click here (after printing these online reservation instructions). You may also contact Park Reservations at (775) 823-6501. Please Note: Reservations can be made 14 to 180 days in advance. Thank You!
Please Note: If you see a yellow 'Reserved' tag on a site marker, you can still camp in the site on a 1st come, 1st serve basis as long as you are out by the date listed.
* $5.00 - Per night for each additional vehicle
* $5.00 - Per vehicle for visitors (regardless of stay length)
* $1.00 - Per Pet/Night
* $5.00 - RV Dump Station use
* NO Personal Checks accepted on-site
* Checkout time is 12:00 pm
* Pets must be leashed at all times
* Do not gather firewood, pine cones, etc.
* NO amplified sound (radios, iPods, etc.)
* Always use bear lockers and keep dumpster lids locked
Reservable Group Camping Areas
- Walk-up Tent Group Camp Area is $120.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- RV Group Camp Area is $150.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 100 people / 25 RVs, 32 foot max.
- Please note:Both group camp areas require a reservation by contact Park Reservations at the number below. Reservations must be made two weeks in advance or require a District Manager approval if less than two weeks out.