Davis Creek Campground
25 Davis Creek Road, Washoe Valley, NV 89704 (click here to view a map)
Park Ranger Office: (775) 849-0684
Located within Davis Creek Regional Park, against the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Washoe Valley, this area offers outstanding views of Washoe Lake and Slide Mountain. The campground is open year round and has 62 overnight campsites available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless otherwise reserved. Although there are no hook-ups, longer travel trailers (32 foot max) can be accommodated at 19 sites. Hot showers are available year round for a small fee.
To view a map of the Davis Creek Campground, click here.
Online Revervations are now available for individual sites 2 through 30. To reserve a site, click here (after printing these online reservation instructions). You may also contact Park Reservations at (775) 823-6501.
* $5.00 - Per night for each additional vehicle
* $5.00 - Per vehicle for visitors (regardless of stay length)
* $1.00 - Per Pet/Night
* $5.00 - RV Dump Station use
* NO Personal Checks accepted on-site
* Checkout time is 12:00 pm
* Pets must be leashed at all times
* Do not gather firewood, pine cones, etc.
* NO amplified sound (radios, iPods, etc.)
* Always use bear lockers and keep dumpster lids locked
Reservable Group Areas
- Walk-up Tent Group Camp Area is $120.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- RV Group Camp Area is $150.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 100 people / 25 RVs, 32 foot max.