Bowers Mansion Pool
Located next to the historic Bowers Mansion at Bowers Mansion Regional Park, the County's "Z" shaped, 44 meter, heated outdoor pool. Amenities include: easy entry ladders, 1 meter spring board, and a hydraulic lift. A wading pool is also available for children ages 6 and under.
Pool Hours (weather permitting):
Public Recreation Swim:
Summer Hours: June 10 - August 6
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday Sunday: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 12:00 pm-7:00 pm
PostSeason: August 7 - September 4
Weekends 12 - 5 pm
A lap swim lane is always open for our valued lap swimming patrons!
Daily Admission Fees:
Infants (2 & under) - Free
Youth (ages 3-17) - $4, '10 Punch Pass' available for $30
Adults (ages 18+) - $5, '10 Punch Pass' available for $40
Seniors (ages 62+) - $4, '10 Punch Pass' available for $30
Bowers Mansion Pool is available for private pool reservations. Call our reservations line at 775-823-6501 for more information.
For Information on the Bowers Mansion Kid's Triathlon, CLICK HERE
- All children ages 6 and under MUST be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Children 14 and under need to have a parent or guardian on the pool deck.
- No refunds due to inclement weather.
- Swimsuits mandatory for all participants.
- No diapers allowed, except specialized swim diapers. Swim diapers are available for purchase and must be worn with a bathing suit.
- Food and drink (with the exception of water) are not allowed on the pool deck. However, you are encouraged to bring a picnic and enjoy the many first-come/first-served picnic tables throughout the park. There are no concessions available.