The Historic Bowers Mansion is located within Bowers Mansion Regional Park at 4005 Old U.S. 395 North, North Washoe Valley. Tour back in time to Nevada's Heyday and see how Comstock millionaires Eilley and Sandy Bowers lived the posh life in Washoe Valley. Picnic, swim and play on the grounds as every generation of visitors have done since the Victorian era.
(photo credit: Richard Massey)
Bowers Mansion Tours
Bowers Mansion is open for the 2016 season! The Mansion is open weekends from May 21st to October 30th. Tours are 30 minutes; beginning at the top of the hour, every hour, from 11:00am thru 4:00pm.
Adults (ages 18-61) - $8
Seniors (ages 62+) - $5
Children (ages 6-17) - $5
Children ages 5 and under are free.
Group tours are also available by appointment. Please call Tammy at (775) 849-0201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
* Bowers Mansion Pool
* Individual picnic sites and reservable group picnic areas
(call 775-823-6501 to reserve)
* Children's playgrounds
* Hiking trail to the Bowers family grave site
(photo credit: Michaela Cresta)
Please note that dogs are not allowed at Bowers Mansion Regional Park, with the exception of service dogs.
- Take I-580 South towards Carson City
- Take Old US 395 Exit 50
- Turn right (south) onto Old US Highway 395 for 1.4 miles
From Carson City
- Take I-580 North towards Reno
- Take East Lake Blvd Exit 44
- Turn left onto East Lake Blvd, go under freeway
- Turn right (north) onto Old US Highway 395 for 5.6 miles