The Historic Bowers Mansion is located within Bowers Mansion Regional Park at 4005 Old U.S. 395 North, North Washoe Valley. Tour back in time to Nevada's Heyday and see how Comstock millionaires Eilley and Sandy Bowers lived the posh life in Washoe Valley. Picnic, swim and play on the grounds as every generation of visitors have done since the Victorian era.
(photo credit: Richard Massey)
Bowers Mansion Tours
Bowers Mansion is currently closed for the 2017 season. Please check back in spring for information on the 2018 opening date.
2017 ADMISSION FEES
Adults (ages 18-61) - $8
Seniors (ages 62+) - $5
Children (ages 6-17) - $5
Children ages 5 and under are free.
* Bowers Mansion Pool
* Individual picnic sites and reservable group picnic areas
(call 775-823-6501 to reserve)
* Children's playgrounds
* Hiking trail to the Bowers family grave site
(photo credit: Michaela Cresta)
Please note that dogs are not allowed at Bowers Mansion Regional Park, with the exception of service dogs.
Bowers Mansion Regional Park - Park Ranger office at (775) 849-1825
Bowers Mansion Pool - Patrick O'Mara at (775) 785-4512 x106
- Take I-580 South towards Carson City
- Take Old US 395 Exit 50
- Turn right (south) onto Old US Highway 395 for 1.4 miles
From Carson City
- Take I-580 North towards Reno
- Take East Lake Blvd Exit 44
- Turn left onto East Lake Blvd, go under freeway
- Turn right (north) onto Old US Highway 395 for 5.6 miles