Melio Gaspari Water Play Park
Description: Located at Lazy 5 Regional Park on 7100 Pyramid Way, Spanish Spring (next to the library), the Melio Gaspari Water Play Park offers a variety of fun water features to keep your child cool and entertained. (Click to view a map.)
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE LIST OF SAFETY GUIDELINES.
* $3/person/day. Children ages 2 and under and seniors (62+) are free
* 5-visit Punch Pass $13.50
* 10-visit Punch Pass $24.00
June 10 - August 6, 2017
Every day 10 - 5 pm
Weekends only 10 am - 5 pm
Swimsuits are mandatory. NO cotton material, cutoff shorts or athletic wear allowed.
* Food and drink allowed – no glass
* No portable amusement structures allowed
* Balloons permitted but must be anchored down and not popped or released in the park
* Music or amplified sound is not permitted in the Pavilion
Reservable Party Pavilion
* There are two covered pavilions available for reservations
* Pavilion Capacity: 32
* Pavilions are $65 each for 2 ½ hours plus $3/person admission fee (admission fees are paid on the day of the event).
* Hours to reserve are 11:30 am-2:00 pm or 2:30 pm-5:00 pm.
To make a reservation by phone with a Visa or MasterCard contact Parks Reservations at (775) 823-6501 or in person by check or money order at 1001 E 9th Street, Building A, 2nd Floor. Note: Checks will not be accepted less than 30 days to the event
Party Pavilion Amenities:
* 4 picnic tables
* Concessions: bottled water, soda and prepackaged snacks are available for purchase
* No BBQ grills (grills not permitted in the Water Park)
* No Volleyball
* No Horse Shoes
* No Electricity
* No Playground
Lazy 5, Melio Gaspari Water Park: (775) 424-1865
Party Pavilion Reservations: (775) 823-6501
Contact Email: email@example.com