Davis Creek Campground
CAMPFIRE & CHARCOAL GRILL RESTRICTIONS:
Please be advised that the Washoe County park system is aligned with Nevada Public Land Agencies in restricting campfires and the use of charcoal pits at all parks until fire restrictions are lifted (click here for Press Release). Fires, campfires or barbecues using wood, charcoal or other materials with the exception of portable stoves/grills using gas, jellied petroleum or pressurized liquid fuel are prohibited. This includes the use of campfire rings at Davis Creek Regional Park, and barbecues located throughout the park system.
25 Davis Creek Road, Washoe Valley, NV 89704 (click here to view a map)
Park Ranger Office: (775) 849-0684
Located within Davis Creek Regional Park, against the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Washoe Valley, this area offers outstanding views of Washoe Lake and Slide Mountain. The campground is open year round and has 62 overnight campsites available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless otherwise reserved. Although there are no hook-ups, longer travel trailers (32 foot max) can be accommodated at 19 sites. Hot showers are available year round for a small fee.
To view a map of the Davis Creek Campground, click here.
Online Revervations are now available for individual sites 2 through 30 and sites 35 through 60. To reserve a site, click here (after printing these online reservation instructions). You may also contact Park Reservations at (775) 823-6501. Please Note: Reservations can be made 14 to 180 days in advance. Thank You!
Please Note: If you see a yellow 'Reserved' tag on a site marker, you can still camp in the site on a 1st come, 1st serve basis as long as you are out by the date listed.
* $5.00 - Per night for each additional vehicle
* $5.00 - Per vehicle for visitors (regardless of stay length)
* $1.00 - Per Pet/Night
* $5.00 - RV Dump Station use
* NO Personal Checks accepted on-site
* Checkout time is 12:00 pm
* Pets must be leashed at all times
* Do not gather firewood, pine cones, etc.
* NO amplified sound (radios, iPods, etc.)
* Always use bear lockers and keep dumpster lids locked
Reservable Group Camping Areas
- Walk-up Tent Group Camp Area is $120.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- RV Group Camp Area is $150.00 per night with a $100.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 100 people / 25 RVs, 32 foot max.
- Please note:Both group camp areas require a reservation by contact Park Reservations at the number below. Reservations must be made two weeks in advance or require a District Manager approval if less than two weeks out.