Davis Creek Campground
Davis Creek Campground is located at 25 Davis Creek Road, Washoe Valley NV 89704 in the foothills of the Carson Range in Washoe Valley, approximately 20 minutes south of Reno and 10 minutes north of Carson City.
The campground/day use area offers outstanding views of Washoe Lake and Slide Mountain.
The park is open year round and has 62 overnight campsites available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless otherwise reserved. Although there are no hook-ups, longer travel trailers (32 foot max) can be accommodated at 19 sites. Hot showers are available year round for a small fee. Click here to view a map of Davis Creek Campground.
* $25 per site per night with 7 people maximum
* $5 per night additional vehicle
* $5 per vehicle for day visitor
* $1 per pet per night
* $5 dump station fee
* Cash only accepted
* Quiet Hours are 10pm - 7am
* Checkout time 12pm
* Pets must be leashed
* Do not gather firewood
* No amplified sound (radios, Ipods etc)
* Always use bear lockers and keep dumpster lids locked
Reservable Group Areas:
- Walk-up Tent Group Camp Area is $120 per night with a $100 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 50 people.
- RV Group Camp Area is $150 per night with a $100 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 100 people/ 25 RVs, 32 foot max.
For more information on the reservable group areas click here.
For availability or to request a reservation, click here or contact Park Reservations at (775) 823-6501.