Davis Creek Campground
Davis Creek Campground is located at 25 Davis Creek Road, Washoe Valley NV 89704 in the foothills of the Carson Range in Washoe Valley, approximately 20 minutes south of Reno and 10 minutes north of Carson City. This campground/day use area offers outstanding views of Washoe Lake and Slide Mountain. Individual picnic sites surround a small scenic pond upon which non-motorized boats are allowed. Nature trails are marked for a self-guided hike among the native flora and fauna.
The park is open year round and has 62 overnight campsites available on a first-come, first-served basis. Although there are no hook-ups, longer travel trailers can be accommodated at 19 sites. Hot showers are available year round for a small fee.
* $20 per site per night with 7 people maximum
* $5 per night additional vehicle
* $5 per vehicle for day visitor
* $1 per pet per night
* $5 dump station fee
* Cash only accepted
* Quiet Hours are 10pm - 7am
* Checkout time 12pm
* Pets must be leashed
* Do not gather firewood
* No amplified sound (radios, Ipods etc)
* Always use bear lockers
Reservable Group Areas:
- Walk-up Tent Group Camp Area is $100 per night with a $100 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 50 people
- RV Group Camp Area is $125 per night with a $100 refundable cleaning/security deposit. Accommodates up to 100 people/ 25 RVs 32 foot max
For more information on the reservable sites click here. For reservations contact Parks Administration at (775) 823-6501.