North Valleys Water Splash Park
Closed for the Season.
Description: Located at North Valleys Regional Park, 8085 Silver Lake Road in Stead, this local aviation themed water splash park includes a Rare Bear model resembling the restored F8F 1940s military aircraft that's a fan favorite at the Reno Air Races. This unique water splash park features more than 20 different water features and over 60 spray heads! (Click to view a map.)
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE LIST OF SAFETY GUIDELINES.
Closed for the Season - We anticipate re-opening Memorial Day Weekend 2019
* $4/person/day. Children ages 2 and under and seniors (62+) are free
* 5-visit & 10-visit Punch Passes available
2019 Season Passes will be availabe online beginning in April 2019
Swimsuits are mandatory.
NO cotton material, cutoff shorts or athletic wear allowed.
* Food and drink allowed – no glass
* No portable amusement structures allowed
* Balloons permitted but must be anchored down and not popped or released in the park
* Music or amplified sound is not permitted in the Pavilion
Reservable Party Pavilion
* There are three covered pavilions available for reservations.
* Pavilion Capacity: 32
* Pavilions are $70 each for 2 ½ hours plus $4/person admission fee (admission fees are paid on the day of the event).
* Hours to reserve are 11:30am-2:00pm or 2:30pm-5:00pm.
To make a reservation by phone with a Visa or MasterCard contact Parks Reservations at (775) 823-6501 or in person by check or money order at 1001 E 9th Street, Bldg A, 2nd Floor. Note: Checks will not be accepted less than 30 days to the event.
Party Pavilion Amenities:
* 4 picnic tables
* Concessions: bottled water, soda and prepackaged snacks are available for purchase
* No BBQ grills (grills not permitted in the Splash Park)
* No Volleyball
* No Horse Shoes
* No Electricity
* Playground located outside the gates of the Splash Park
Off Season Information: (775) 785-4512 x106
North Valleys Splash Park: (775) 971-3047
Party Pavilion Reservations: (775) 823-6501
Contact Email: email@example.com