- Document Search and Copies
- Real Property Transfer Tax
- Administrative Team
- Electronic Recording
- Kalie Work
- General Recording Requirements
- Office Functions
- Marriage Certificates
- Digital Marriage Certificates
- Birth and Death Records
- Divorce Information
- What forms of payment does the Washoe County Recorder accept?
- Can I get help preparing a document in the Recorder's Office?
- Does the Recorder's Office provide blank forms for the public to use?
- Does the Recorder's Office keep original documents?
- Does the Recorder's Office have a notary public available?
- How do I search online for recorded documents?
- What can I do if the image of my document does not display?
- What are the Washoe County Recorder's Office business hours and contact information?
- Does the Recorder's Office have copies of birth and death records?
- Does the Recorder's Office have copies of divorce records for Washoe County?
- Can I record my will with the Recorder's Office?
- Can I record a copy of a document?
- How do I record online?
- Are there fees to record online?
- How do I obtain copies of documents from the Recorder's Office?
- Does the Recorder's Office report recorded documents to the credit bureaus?
- What are the Recorder's Office hours of operation?
- What does it cost to record a document?
- How do I get a copy of my marriage license or license application?
- Has my Marriage Certificate been recorded?
- Can I come to the Recorder's Office and immediately receive a copy of my Marriage Certificate?
- Is expediting a Marriage Certificate an option?
- How long does it take for me to receive the marriage certificate copy?
- What is the process for correcting typographical errors on a Marriage Certificate?
- How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate?
- What is the difference between a marriage license and certificate?
- Will a copy of my marriage certificate be automatically mailed to me after it’s recorded?
- Real Property
- How do I add someone to the title of my property?
- How do I remove a deceased joint tenant's name from the title of my property?
- Does the Washoe County Recorder's Office provide Homestead forms?
- Does the Recorder's office provide searching services?
- What if a lien is still listed on my credit report after it's been paid?
- How is a lien removed?
- When a Deed of Trust/Mortgage is paid off, who records the release document and returns it to the property owner?
- What is a title search and how do I get one?
- How do I find out who owns a piece of property?
- I just paid off my house. How do I get my deed?
Recorder's Office Administrative Team
The administrative team in the Recorder's Office is committed to serving you.
Please contact a member of our team if you have questions or need assistance.
Washoe County Recorder
Kalie M. Work
Real Estate Recording Supervisor
Marriage Recording Supervisor
Property Transfer Compliance Recorder
Department Systems Technician