- Marriage Licenses
- Marriage Officiants
- Business Services
- Code & Ordinances
- Records & Minutes
- Civil Marriages
- Location and Hours
- Oaths of Office
- Proof of Life
- Board of Equalization FAQs
- Business FAQs
- Marriage Officiant's FAQs
- Marriage FAQs
- Who May Marry?
- Do we need a blood test?
- What should we bring for identification?
- What if I'm divorced?
- What if I'm not 18?
- What information do we need to purchase a marriage license?
- Am I married after I receive my license?
- How do I get certified copies of my marriage application/certificate?
- Where can I find information related domestic partnerships?
- Where are you located and how are the road conditions?
- What do I need to change my name with Social Security and the DMV?
- Do we both need to be present to purchase a marriage license?
Where are you located and how are the road conditions?For road information, visit http://www.nvroads.com.
Click here for a map of our Reno location.
Click here for a map of our Incline Location.
Click here for a map of our Commissioner of Civil Marriages location.