The job requires a typing or data entry certificate. Where do I obtain one?

If a typing or data entry certificate is required for a specific job, a typing voucher and a listing of authorized agencies will be provided to you.  You must contact one of the authorized agencies listed to schedule your test. Typing/data entry certificates will only be accepted from the agencies listed.