- Labor Relations
- Learning and Development
- About HR
- Employment Verification
- Quick Tips - Preparing to Apply for a Job Opening or Training and Experience Exam
- What types of jobs are available?
- How do I find out what jobs are available?
- When will a certain job open?
- Who do I contact for further information about the job position or classification?
- Can I obtain a blank application form to fill out although there are no current jobs I want to apply for?
- Where can I complete an application?
- The job has a typing requirement. Do I need to submit a typing certificate?
- Is there a filing deadline for my application?
- I missed the deadline - can I still apply?
- Will I be notified either way if I have met the training and experience qualifications?
- I've been working for the County for a long time. Why do I have to fill out an application?
- Where can I find out information about employment with Washoe County School District?
- How do I access my previous application? How do I change personal contact information?
- Online Application
- Interview and Selection
- Learning Center
- Benefits - Cobra
- Benefits - Medicare
- Benefits - Deferred Compensation
- Benefits - GAP
- Benefits - Health Saving Account
- Benefits - Life Insurance
- Benefits-Medical Insurance
- Benefits - Retirees
- Boards & Committees
- American Fidelity Interest Form.pdf
How do I find out what jobs are available?
Visit our online website to search for jobs that are currently available. A list of available positions can be viewed 24 hours a day at Job Opportunities.
For a full listing of Washoe County job descriptions - see Job Specifications and Salaries
Sign up for Washoe County cMail Email Subscription Service, you will receive email updates on the job openings as they are posted on Washoe County’s Job Opportunities online recruitment page.
To sign up for the cMail Email Subscription Service go to http://www.washoecounty.us/county_news_subscriptions.php and create a new account. You just need an email address and password to get started.