- Supplemental Life Insurance - American Fidelity's Versatile Term Life insurance is available to employees who wish to purchase life insurance to supplement the coverage provided by the County.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance & Spousal Disability Rider - Disability benefits are payable when you are unable to work due to a covered accident or illness. This benefit is also available for an employee's spouse.
- Accident Only Insurance Protection - Individual and family plans are available for this benefit.
- Cancer Protection Coverage - This benefit offers supplemental limited benefit coverage for Cancer treatment expenses such as outpatient coverage, bone marrow and stem cell transplants, experimental treatment and donor expenses.
Telephone: 775 829-1313
Toll Free: 800 662-1113
Physical Address: 1890 Donald Street, Suite B, Reno, NV 89502
Western Insurance Specialties provides Washoe County employees the option of purchasing several supplemental benefits.
- Supplemental Life Insurance - Employees may purchase supplemental life insurance for themselves, a spouse, and dependent children from Western Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance - Employees may also purchase Accidental Death and Personal Loss insurance coverage from Western Insurance, which covers on or off the job incidents.
Telephone: 775 826-2333
Toll-Free: 800 342-0707
Physical Address: 443 West Plumb Lane, Reno, NV 89509
Web Address: http://washoe.wisnv.com/
The benefit information provided is subject to change. If there are any conflicts of benefit descriptions at any time, the plan document for that benefit will prevail.