A citation is a formal notice issued by the law enforcement agency listing the alleged offenses. The citation will have information as to which court you will need to report to as well as the bail amount.
You may pay your citation online and by phone if your case is not at warrant. To pay your citation online, please visit justicecourts.washoecounty.us. For additional help please click here.
- Phone payments can be made during court business hours. Monday-Thursday 7:15 a.m.-noon and 1:15 p.m.-5:00 p.m.; Friday from 7:30 a.m.-noon.
- Please contact the appropriate department first for case information and phone payments. Criminal Department: (775) 353-7600 & Citation Department: (775) 353-7602.
- Payments by phone will have a credit/debit card processing fee assessed
- Payments by phone will not be allowed for active warrant cases
- Please have the citation number and the name of the person cited available for accurate processing of the payment
A driver license suspension or revocation is a separate action from your court case. Your driving privileges are not automatically reinstated after a warrant is resolved and you must follow the reinstatement procedures from DMV as well as physically receive a license to regain your driving privileges. A clearance letter will need to be obtained from the court after the warrant is resolved and must be submitted to the DMV for reinstatement purposes. Your license may be suspended for multiple reasons that may not involve a court. Click on the following link for a list of driver license suspension causes and information on how to reinstate your license http://dmvnv.com/dlsuspension.htm