Master Data SheetNew Employee Orientation Overview, Schedule and additional resources are available at New Employees.
New Hire Packets - print and provide to your new employees the following and include applicable forms from the check list below.
- Welcome Letter from County Manager
- New Employee Orientation Agenda
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Policy Training Memo
- New Employee On Boarding Check List
- New Employee Safety Orientation Checklist
- New Employee Working at Washoe County
- New Hire Check Off List Benefited Employee
- New Hire Check Off List Non-Benefited Employee
- PERS New Member Booklet
- County Complex Employee Parking Map
- Risk Management information: Workers Compensation, Hazard Communication and Personal Property Losses
- Employee Labor Agreement if applicable - Current agreements are available at Labor Units
Return signed and dated forms to HR, as a complete package, including all additional applicable forms from the check list below.
New Hire/Intermittent to Regular Check Off List
* If applicable
Temporary Clerical Agency Information