Top 5 Washoe311 Requests in the Last Three Months
1. What do you do when you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19?
Contact the Washoe County Health District to schedule a test. While you wait for results, isolate yourself from others and notify those you’ve been in contact with that you may have been exposed and you will follow up when the results are received. https://covid19washoe.com/testing/
2. How do I check my voter registration?
You can check your voter registration status on our website. Just enter your last name and date of birth. https://www.washoecounty.us/voters/registration/voter-registration.php
3. I haven’t received my ballot yet. What do I do?
Check your voter registration status to be sure you are a registered voter. If you have recently made changes to your registration, that may delay your ballot. Sign up for BallotTrax to receive notification when it is mailed and to track it every step of the way through the mail system to the elections office. https://washoe.ballottrax.net/voter/
4. I don’t want to wait until Election Day to vote. Where can I vote early or drop off my ballot:
Ballots can be returned directly to the Registrar of Voters’ office at the county’s 9th Street office. Or go to any of the 15 Early Voting sites to vote in person or drop off your ballot, or any of the additional 15 ballot drop-off-only sites. October 17-30. VIew all sites here: https://www.washoecounty.us/voters/files/Early-Voting-2020-Calendar-update.pdf
5. I went to a story that was not following COVID-19 safety protocols. How do I report them?
Complaints can be submitted on the covid19Washoe.com website. https://covid19washoe.com/submit-a-complaint/