Sewage, Wastewater, and Sanitation Hearing Board
The Sewage, Wastewater, and Sanitation Hearing Board holds hearings to consider:
- Applications for variances, and
- Petitions to consider other matters relating to sewage, wastewater, or sanitation.
The board is comprised of five members and two alternates appointed by the District Board of Health.
- One member is an attorney admitted to practice law in Nevada.
- One member is an engineer registered in Nevada.
- One member is not an employee of the Washoe County Health District and:
- Has at least two years of experience in sanitary engineering or public health sanitation; or
- Is knowledgeable in the construction and operation of on-site sewage disposal systems.
- All members and alternates must be residents of Washoe County.
Members are appointed by the District Board of Health for a three year term.
The board meets as needed.
Regulations of the Washoe County District Board of Health Governing Sewage, Wastewater, and Sanitation Section 170
The Board meets as needed.
March 10, 2016
Sewage Wastewater and Sanitation Hearing Board Meeting
Aug. 8, 2013
This meeting takes place at 1001 East Ninth Street, Building B, South Auditorium, in Reno, Nevada.