Registrar of Voters
Duties also include planning and organizing elections, which includes hiring and training staff, arranging voting and training facilities, ensuring accuracy of data, printing ballots and more as required by election law.
Current Registrar Deanna Spikula was appointed by the Board of County Commissioners in November of 2017.
NRS allows a voter to submit a written request asking for his/her address and/or phone number to be withheld from any list produced by the Registrar of Voters Office. Identification numbers are never disclosed to the public and how a person voted is always private.
Electronic Sample Ballots
Would you prefer to “opt-out” of receiving a paper copy of your Sample Ballot through the mail? Now you can. See the form that officially opts you out.
NOTE: This is not a request for an absentee ballot and will NOT be honored as a request for an absentee ballot. If you are interested, see information on absentee voting.
- Voter Registration Search - Nevada Secretary of State's website
- Volunteer Resources - COMING SOON (please check back periodically for the 2018 Primary Election postings)
- Register to vote - Online registration
- Change your name, party affiliation, or address (online)
- Voter Forms
- 2018 Election Information
- 2018 Offices Up for Election
- Political Sign Information 2018
- Presidential Caucuses in Nevada
- Closed Primary and Choice of Party Affiliation Information
- 2016 Washoe County Election Results
- 2016 Nevada Statewide Election Results
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Volunteer Information
- Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
Online Voter Registration Services
- Register to vote
- Update your address
- Change your party
- and more