Registrar of Voters
Washoe County Registrar of Voters
Phone: (775) 328-3670
Office Hours: Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm - Closed Holidays
Our Location: 1001 E 9th St, Room A-135, Reno, NV 89512
WASHOE COUNTY ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS - Official Final Results.
- NOTE: Turnout reports will no longer be printed at each polling place, but instead, will be posted to the website at the link above. Please check routinely throughout election day for updates.
- 2016 Primary Election Early Voting/Absentee Turnout Reports-CLICK HERE
For Nevada Secretary of State's Statewide Official Election Night results reporting website, CLICK HERE.
All Election Day Information!
New for 2016! - Electronic Sample Ballots
YOU have a choice. Would you prefer to “opt-out” of receiving a paper copy of your Sample Ballot through the mail? NOW YOU CAN! Click here to complete a short form that officially opts-you-out!
NOTE: This is not a request for an absentee ballot and will NOT be honored as a request for an absentee ballot. Click Here if you are interested in voting absentee.
For more information regarding sample ballots and the option to “opt-out,” Click Here
- Volunteer Resources - For 2016 Primary Election Poll Workers
- Voter Registration Search
- Register to vote
- Change your name, party affiliation, or address (online)
- Voter Forms
- 2016 Election Information
- 2016 Offices Up for Election
- Presidential Caucuses in Nevada
- Closed Primary and Choice of Party Affiliation Information
- Election Resources and Guides
- 2014 Washoe County Election Results
- 2014 Nevada Statewide Election Results
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Volunteer Information
- Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
- Community Outreach
- Political Sign Information
- Contact Us
Online Voter Registration Services
If you have a Nevada Driver's License or a
State Issued Identification Card, you can
use the online system to:
- Register to vote
- Update your address
- Change your party
- and more.....
If you do not have a Nevada Driver's
license or State Issued Identification
card and want to register to vote:
You can use the National Mail Voter Registration Form (Federal Form):