Washoe County Public Administrator
Donald L. Cavallo
- there are no known heirs
- an executor has not been appointed
- the named executor of a Last Will and Testament fails to act
- the Last Will and Testament names the Public Administrator as executor
- an heir or heirs requests or petitions to have the Public Administrator appointed as the administrator of the estate
- the Public Administrator determines property of the estate, or property deemed to have value to the estate, is being neglected, wasted, lost, inappropriately transferred, etc.
Payment of Estate Funds for Funeral/Burial Expenses When acting as Administrator of the Estate, the Public Administrator may pay funeral and burial expenses from available estate funds, within the ability of the estate to pay, and in accordance with the decedent’s wishes or as provided through Washoe County Social Services. If estate funds are insufficient, Washoe County Social Services may furnish the burial or cremation for persons who meet eligibility guidelines.
PROBATE PROPERTY FOR SALE
Located at 405 Main Street Gerlach, NV 89412
Property is located on the main street in Gerlach Nevada and is zoned commercially. The property was appraised as a single family home without the huge extension.
Listed at $75,000
This is a Probate sale subject to court confirmation and the court bidding system. The property is being sold in "AS IS" condition. Please call Estate Realty at (775) 544-7997 for details.