Washoe County Public Administrator
Donald L. Cavallo
- there are no known heirs
- an executor has not been appointed
- the named executor of a Last Will and Testament fails to act
- the Last Will and Testament names the Public Administrator as executor
- an heir or heirs requests or petitions to have the Public Administrator appointed as the administrator of the estate
- the Public Administrator determines property of the estate, or property deemed to have value to the estate, is being neglected, wasted, lost, inappropriately transferred, etc.
Payment of Estate Funds for Funeral/Burial Expenses When acting as Administrator of the Estate, the Public Administrator may pay funeral and burial expenses from available estate funds, within the ability of the estate to pay, and in accordance with the decedent’s wishes or as provided through Washoe County Social Services. If estate funds are insufficient, Washoe County Social Services may furnish the burial or cremation for persons who meet eligibility guidelines.
Probate Property For Sale
Land Only Sale
Located at 5420 Sun Valley Blvd
Property is located off Sun Valley Blvd at the end of a private road.
Land sale includes two mobile homes with no value.
Listed at $89,000
This is a Probate sale subject to court confirmation and the court bidding system. The property is being sold in "AS IS" condition. Please call Estate Realty at (775) 544-7997 for details.