- What Does the Public Administrator Do?
- Where Does The Public Administrator Get His Authority?
- What Fees Are Charged By The Public Administrator?
- How Does the Public Administrator Sell Personal Property?
- What Should I Do If I Want to Name the Public Administrator as Executor In My Will?
- Securing The Original Will?
- What Is the Public Administrator's Involvement With Funeral Arrangements?
- After A Loved One Dies, How Do I Handle Their Property or Estate?
- How Does the Public Administrator Sell Estate Real Property?
- Useful Tools and Resources
- Auction Information
- Levels of Administration
- Nevada Public Administrators
- Referral Form
- Family Estate Planning Seminar
How Does the Public Administrator Sell Personal Property?
Once the Public Administrator has been appointed by the Court to administer the estate and makes the determination that personal property owned by the estate is to be sold, property is generally submitted to auction, unless when applicable, the unanimous preference of the beneficiaries is otherwise.