For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nev. Sept. 24, 2018. Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis, would like to remind property owners that Monday, October 1st, is the due date for the second installment of 2018/19 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through October 11, 2018.
“In an effort to provide quality public service, we have worked to offer a variety of payment options whether online, in person or by mail, including extended hours,” says Tammi Davis, Washoe County Treasurer.
Payment Options & Office Hours:
Online: www.washoecounty.us/treas click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St., D-140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St, Bldg. A
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, Money Orders, or Exact-Change Cash only
Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno, NV 89520-3039
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) with any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call (775) 328-2510.