For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nev. August 13, 2018. Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis, would like to remind property owners that Monday, August 20, is the due date for the first installment of 2018/19 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through August 30, 2018.
“In an effort to provide quality public service, we have worked to offer a variety of payment options whether online, in person or by mail, including extended hours,” says Tammi Davis, Washoe County Treasurer.
Payment Options & Office Hours:
Online: www.washoecounty.us/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
In Person: County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St., D-140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St, Bldg. A
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, Money Orders, or exact change – cash only
By Mail: Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno, NV 89520-3039
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) with any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call (775) 328-2510.