For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nev. Feb. 26, 2018. Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis, would like to remind property owners that Monday, March 5, is the due date for the fourth installment of 2017/18 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through March 15, 2018.
Payment Options & Office Hours:
Online: www.washoecounty.us/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
In Person: County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St., D-140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St, Bldg. A
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, Money Orders, or Exact-Change Cash only
Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno, NV 89520-3039
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) with any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call (775) 328-2510.