For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nev. August 14, 2017. Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis, would like to remind property owners that Monday, August 21, is the due date for the first installment of 2017/18 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through August 31, 2017.
“In an effort to provide quality public service, we have worked to offer a variety of payment options whether online, in person or by mail, including extended hours,” says Tammi Davis, Washoe County Treasurer.
Payment Options & Office Hours:
Online: www.washoecounty.us/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St, Suite D140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
AFTER HOURS - County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St, Bldg. A
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, Money Orders, or Exact-Change Cash only
Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno NV 89520
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) on any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call (775) 328-2510.