For Immediate Release
Contact: Amy Ventetuolo
Reno, Nevada. Sept. 22, 2016. Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis, would like to remind property owners that Monday, Oct. 3, is the due date for the second installment of 2016/17 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through Oct. 13, 2016.
See office hours below:
Online: www.washoecounty.us/treas Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
In Person: County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St, Suite D140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St, Bldg A
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, Money Orders, or Exact-Change Cash only
By Mail: Washoe County Treasurer at P O Box 30039 Reno, NV 89520
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) on any form of payment.
For additional information please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call (775) 328-2510.
# # #