For Immediate Release
Contact: Joshua Andreasen
Reno, Nevada. Aug. 2, 2016. Washoe County Treasurer Tammi Davis is reminding property owners that Monday, Aug. 15, 2016, is the due date for the first installment of 2016/17 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through August 25, 2016.
Here are the payment options:
Go to the Washoe County Treasurer Website.
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St., Bld. D
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St., Bld. A
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, money orders, or exact-change cash only
Washoe County Treasurer
PO Box 30039
Reno, NV 89520
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) on any form of payment.
For additional information please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call 775-328-2510.