Reno, Nevada. Feb. 29, 2016. Washoe County wants you to voice your opinion and take the opportunity to make a difference in your neighborhood. The County is looking for volunteers to serve on Citizen Advisory Boards (CABs) which represent all five Commission districts of the community. The primary purpose of the CABs is to connect residents with County government to share ideas, solutions and identify concerns on future development in our community.
The areas for which Washoe County is seeking CAB members and alternates include:
- East Truckee Canyon
- Sun Valley
- Incline Village/Crystal Bay
- Warm Springs/Rural
- West Truckee Meadows
- Gerlach Empire
- North Valleys
- South Truckee Meadows/Washoe Valley
- Spanish Springs
The CABs will be asked to study and advise their County Commissioners on local public issues, including regulations that guide building and planning for neighborhoods, neighborhood development proposals and ideas regarding proposed future development.
Applications are available online and may be submitted by 5 p.m. PT, April 1, 2016.
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 775.328.2491: Attn: Constituent Services
- Mail: Constituent Services, Manager’s Office, P.O. Box 11130 Reno, Nevada 89520