Air Pollution Control Hearing Board Members
|Cathleen M. Fitzgerald, DEnv, P.E.||Nevada Registered Professional Engineer||September 27, 2015|
|Jeanne Rucker, REHS||At-large||October 24, 2015|
|Jon S. Greene||At-large||May 24, 2015|
|Richard W. Harris||Nevada Licensed Attorney||December 20, 2015|
|David A. Rinaldi||At-large||September 27, 2015|
|Jim Kenney||At-large||January 26, 2016|
|Joseph M. Serpa||General Engineer/Building Contractor||December 16, 2015|
Hearing Board Member Qualifications
- One (1) member of the Board shall be an attorney admitted to practice law in Nevada.
- One (1) member shall be a professional engineer registered in Nevada.
- One (1) member shall be licensed in Nevada as a general engineering contractor or a general building contractor as defined in NRS 624.215
- Three members shall be appointed for a term of one (1) year.
- Three members shall be appointed for a term of two (2) years.
- Three members shall be appointed for a term of three (3) years.
- Each succeeding term shall be for a period of three (3) years.
(AQM Regulations Section 020.025, Subsection F., G. H. & I.)