- Public Guardian
- Guardianship Training
- Petitioning WCPG As Guardian
- Helpful Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Guardianship?
- Who are you? What do you do?
- Who does the WCPG serve?
- Does WCPG serve as guardian for minors?
- Can WCPG be guardian for non-Washoe County residents?
- Can I come in and talk to someone about a guardianship?
- Can I get assistance filing for guardianship?
- Can the Washoe County Public Guardian help me to become guardian of a loved one or friend?
- Can I petition WCPG to serve as guardian?
- How long does the guardianship process take?
- Contact Us
Who does the WCPG serve?
The Washoe County Public Guardian (WCPG) serves as guardian, by court appointment, for vulnerable adults aged 18 or older who are unable to manage their personal and/or financial affairs.