Engineering & Capital Projects Division
Information for Residents of Washoe County
- Stormwater drainage including private property and HOA maintenance responsibilities as well as Washoe County maintenance responsibilities
- Flash flooding -- what you need to know to keep your property safe!
- Maps and information on flood insurance, flood zones, and FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program
- Citizen traffic request form to express road/traffic concerns and identify possible solutions
- How to report traffic signal malfunctions
- Washoe County's speed hump policy
- Maps of presumed public roads in Washoe County
- South Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility Plan Study and addendum updates.
- Spanish Springs Facility Plan Study.
- Cold Springs Facility Plan Study.
- Pleasant Valley Intercepter Reach 3 & 4 Alternative Alignment Study
Information for Developers and Contractors
- Land Development Review including subdivision submittal forms and a calendar of deadlines for map submittals
- Utility engineering services (for sewer and reclaimed water service)
- The Regional Drainage Manual and information on the regional Stormwater Quality Management Program
- Maps and information concerning land development within the floodplain including FEMA Flood Zones
- Standards and engineering standard details for land development, utilities, and public works construction
- Street naming forms, Regional Street Naming Committee information, and the Regional Street Directory
- Technical map fees and information including the status for technical maps submitted for Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County
- GPS base station map and information for the Truckee Meadows
- Central Truckee Meadows Remediation District
- Lake Tahoe erosion control and water quality improvement projects within the County right-of-way in the Tahoe Basin
- Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) (under construction)
- Northern Spanish Springs Floodplain Detention Facility (under construction)
- Golden Valley Artificial Recharge Program (under construction)
Phone: 775.328.2040 Fax: 775.328.3699
Mailing Address: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, NV 89512
Physical Address: Building A, Second Floor, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, NV 89512