Engineering & Capital Projects Division
Our team continues to support our community using modified business practices.
OUR OBJECTIVES & ESSENTIAL SERVICES
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We continue to provide Engineering services remotely. For the most expedient service, email our professional team below for help on our most common questions, such as:
Engineering - Technical Expert of the Day (T.E.D.)
We also encourage you to visit the Washoe County Health District coronavirus webpage for updates and information on COVID-19.
Information for Residents of Washoe County
- Stormwater drainage including private property and HOA maintenance responsibilities as well as Washoe County maintenance responsibilities
- Flash flooding -- what you need to know to keep your property safe!
- Maps and information on flood insurance, flood zones, and FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program
- Citizen traffic request form to express road/traffic concerns and identify possible solutions
- How to report traffic signal malfunctions
- Washoe County's speed hump policy
- Maps of presumed public roads in Washoe County
- South Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility Plan Study and addendum updates.
- Spanish Springs Facility Plan Study.
- Cold Springs Facility Plan Study.
- Pleasant Valley Interceptor Reach 3 & 4 Alternative Alignment Study
Quick Links to Common Requests and Questions
For more information on Stormwater, Flooding, Flood Maps visit our stormwater_drainage_flashfloods page.
Have a question regarding traffic or need to submit a concern or complaint about a traffic issue? Visit here: traffic engineering.
Need more information on the status of a permit or clarification on a permit condition? Email TED @ email@example.com
Need more information on the development review process. Visit our development webpage.
Want to know more about our current projects, go to our projects page.
Mailing Address: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, NV 89512
Physical Address: Building A, Second Floor, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, NV 89512