- 2018 Election Information
- 2018 Offices up for Election
- Candidate Lists & Profiles
- 2018 General Election Early Voting/Absentee Turnout Reports
- 2018 General Election Ballot questions
- Information for Candidates 2018
- 2018 Political Sign Information
- 2018 Primary Absentee and Early Voting Turnout Reports
- Primary Election Results
- 2018 Election Day Turnout Reports
- 2018 Candidate Qualifications by Office
- General Election Results
- Election Infrastructure Security
- Registrar of Voters
- Elected Officials
- Voter Forms
- Past Election Results
- 2018 General Election Results
- 2018 Primary Election Results
- 2016 General Election Results
- 2016 Primary Election Results
- 2014 General Election Results
- 2014 Primary Election Results
- 2012 General Election Results
- 2012 Primary Election Results
- 2011 Special Election
- 2010 General Election Results
- 2010 Primary Election Results
- 2008 General Election Results
- 2008 Primary Election Results
- 2006 General Election Results
- 2006 Primary Election Results
- 2004 General Election Results
- 2004 Primary Election Results
- 1980 to 2002 Election Results
- Voter Registration Statistics
- Precinct History
- Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
- Community Outreach
- Military and Overseas Citizens
- Voters with Disabilities
- College Student Information
- Civil Rights Restored-Prior Felony
- New Voting Tablet Introduction
- Absent Ballot Information
- Voter's Bill of Rights
- Ballot Questions
- Election Information 2016
- Sample Ballot Information
- Contribution and Expenditure Reports
- 2011 C & E Reports
- 2010 C & E Reports Partisan Offices
- 2010 C & E Reports Nonpartisan Offices
- 2010 Annual Reports
- 2010 PAC and BAG Reports
- 2009 Contribution and Expenditure Reports
- 2008 C & E Reports Partisan Offices
- 2008 C & E Reports Nonpartisan Offices
- 2008 PAC and Political Group Filings
- 2008 C & E Reports
- 2006 C & E Reports
- 2005 Candidate C & E Reports
- 2004 Candidate C & E Reports
- 2000 Candidate C & E Reports
- Contact Us
- How do I request my address and telephone number be withheld from publicly available lists?
- How do I register to vote?
- How will I know if I am registered to vote?
- When and where can I early vote?
- Who is eligible to register to vote?
- Where can I get a voter registration form?
- What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
- Why would I have to re-register to vote?
- What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?
- What is the deadline to submit a voter registration application prior to an election?
- Why do I have to choose a party affiliation when I register to vote?
- What are Major and Minor Political Parties?
- What is the difference between a sample ballot and a mail/absentee ballot?
- Are Washoe County Elections Secure?
Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
Washoe County Registrar of Voters Office encourages individuals to attend training if you plan on registering citizens to vote.
Take advantage of our free training session. A private session can be arranged for organizations that will be deploying a number of volunteers.
At the end of training you will have the option to become a deputized Field Registrar, if you wish.
What is a Voter Registration Drive?
Qualifications to Register to Vote
Completing the Voter Registration Application
See attached flyer for dates and times. Please call to reserve a spot or to book a private session (775) 328-3670.