- Vote By Mail
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
- How do I request my address and telephone number be withheld from publicly available lists?
- How do I register to vote?
- How will I know if I am registered to vote?
- When and where can I early vote?
- Who is eligible to register to vote?
- Where can I get a voter registration form?
- What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
- Why would I have to re-register to vote?
- What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?
- What is the deadline to submit a voter registration application prior to an election?
- Why do I have to choose a party affiliation when I register to vote?
- What are Major and Minor Political Parties?
- What is the difference between a sample ballot and a mail/absentee ballot?
- Are Washoe County Elections Secure?
What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?In these instances, it is probably most efficient to use the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) which is a combination registration form
and absentee ballot request.
While your FPCA registration form is valid until canceled, the absent ballot request is good only through the next election cycle after submission and must be renewed each election cycle thereafter. The FPCA is available from the Voting Office at each military base and at all U.S. Embassies or Consulates, or online at www.fvap.gov.