What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?

In these instances, it is probably most efficient to use the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) which is a combination registration form
and absentee ballot request.

While your FPCA registration form is valid until canceled, the absent ballot request is good for only the calendar year in
which it is submitted and must be renewed before each year's elections. This can be done by simply writing a letter requesting an absentee ballot for all elections in that particular calendar year. The FPCA is available from the Voting Office at each military base and at all U.S. Embassies or Consulates, or online at www.fvap.gov.