Why would I have to re-register to vote?
You would re-register if you:
1. Have changed your place of residence and/or mailing address since the last time you voted (a change of address card may also be used for this purpose),
2. Want to change your political party affiliation,
3. Have changed your name since your previous registration (i.e. married or legal name change),
4. Moved back into Washoe County from another Nevada County or State,
5. Have been "canceled" for reasons such as moving to another jurisdiction or per your request to be removed from the voting roles.