- Vote By Mail
- Get Involved
- Candidate Information / Services
- Voters, Registrar of
- Contact Us
- How do I request my address and telephone number be withheld from publicly available lists?
- How do I register to vote?
- How will I know if I am registered to vote?
- When and where can I early vote?
- Who is eligible to register to vote?
- Where can I get a voter registration form?
- What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
- Why would I have to re-register to vote?
- What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?
- What is the deadline to submit a voter registration application prior to an election?
- Why do I have to choose a party affiliation when I register to vote?
- What are Major and Minor Political Parties?
- What is the difference between a sample ballot and a mail/absentee ballot?
- Are Washoe County Elections Secure?
Who is eligible to register to vote?
Any person who has correctly completed and filed a "Voter
Registration Application" with the Registrar of Voters Office and:
1. Is a U.S. Citizen
2. Is at least 17 years old
3. Has continuously resided in Washoe County at least 30 days
4. Claims no other place as his/her legal residence
5. Is not currently serving or under probation for a felony conviction and has completed the process to have his/her voting rights re-established if convicted of a felony in the past
6. Has not been determined by a court of law to be mentally incompetent.