Who is eligible to register to vote?
Any person who has correctly completed and filed a "Voter
Registration Application" with the Registrar of Voters Office and:
1. Is a U.S. Citizen
2. Will be at least 18 year old by the next election day
3. Has continuously resided in Washoe County at least 30 days
4. Claims no other place as his/her legal residence
5. Is not currently serving or under probation for a felony conviction and has completed the process to have his/her voting rights re-established if convicted of a felony in the past
6. Has not been determined by a court of law to be mentally incompetent.