- Vote By Mail
- Get Involved
- Candidate Information / Services
- Voters, Registrar of
- Contact Us
- How do I request my address and telephone number be withheld from publicly available lists?
- How do I register to vote?
- How will I know if I am registered to vote?
- When and where can I early vote?
- Who is eligible to register to vote?
- Where can I get a voter registration form?
- What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
- Why would I have to re-register to vote?
- What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?
- What is the deadline to submit a voter registration application prior to an election?
- Why do I have to choose a party affiliation when I register to vote?
- What are Major and Minor Political Parties?
- What is the difference between a sample ballot and a mail/absentee ballot?
- Are Washoe County Elections Secure?
Where can I get a voter registration form?
1. Registrar of Voters Office, 1001 E Ninth St., RM A135, Reno NV 89512
2. DMV Offices
3. State Welfare Agencies
4. Most Post Offices