Information for Candidates
Information for Candidates for the 2020 Elections
Filing for any office wholly contained within Washoe County can be be completed at the Washoe County Registrar of Voters office located at 1001 E. 9th Street, Building A, Rm 135, Reno, NV 89512. Please bring your photo ID that reflects your current residence address with your filing fee (payable by cash, certified check, or cashier's check per NRS 293.193) and allow approximately 20 minutes to complete the filing process.
Candidate Filing Periods
- Judicial Candidate Filing Period January 6, 2020 - January 17, 2020
- For more information on filing for Judicial Office, CLICK HERE
- Non-Judicial Candidate Filing Period March 2, 2020 - March 13, 2020
- For more information on filing for Non-Judicial Office, CLICK HERE
Annual Contribution and Expense Reports
- Annual C & E Reports Due: January 15, 2020 and January 15, 2021. For more information CLICK HERE
- Annual Financial Disclosure Statement Due: January 15, 2020 and January 15, 2021. For more information Annual FDS
Candidate Financial Disclosure Statements
- Candidate Financial Disclosure Statement Due March 23, 2020. For more information CLICK HERE
- All Judicial candidates are required to file a Financial Disclosure Statement (FDS) with the Administrative office of the Court (AOC) by March 31, 2020. For more information regarding filing with the AOC, CLICK HERE
Contribution and Expense Reports
- C & E Report #1 Due April 15, 2020 (for period January 1 to March 31)
- C & E Report #2 Due July 15, 2020 (for period April 1 to June 30)
- C & E Report #3 Due October 15, 2020 (for period July 1 to September 30)
- C & E Report #4 Due January 15, 2021 (for period October 1 to December 31)
For more information on reporting requirements or using AURORA to file, CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE for more information regarding the qualifications for 2020 offices up for election (updates coming).
CLICK HERE for more information regarding political signs (updates coming).