- 2018 Election Information
- Election Infrastructure Security
- Registrar of Voters
- Elected Officials
- Voter Forms
- Past Election Results
- Voter Registration Statistics
- Precinct History
- Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
- Community Outreach
- Military and Overseas Citizens
- Voters with Disabilities
- College Student Information
- Civil Rights Restored-Prior Felony
- New Voting Tablet Introduction
- Absent Ballot Information
- Voter's Bill of Rights
- Ballot Questions
- Election Information 2016
- Sample Ballot Information
- Contribution and Expenditure Reports
- Contact Us
- How do I request my address and telephone number be withheld from publicly available lists?
- How do I register to vote?
- How will I know if I am registered to vote?
- When and where can I early vote?
- Who is eligible to register to vote?
- Where can I get a voter registration form?
- What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
- Why would I have to re-register to vote?
- What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?
- What is the deadline to submit a voter registration application prior to an election?
- Why do I have to choose a party affiliation when I register to vote?
- What are Major and Minor Political Parties?
- What is the difference between a sample ballot and a mail/absentee ballot?
- Are Washoe County Elections Secure?
What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
You'll need to provide the following:
1. Full Name
2. Washoe County Residence Address (NOT a P O Box or mailing address)
3. Mailing Address (if different from residence address)
4. Date of Birth
5. Political Party Affiliation
7. Driver's License Number
NOTE: In order to register to vote, under Federal Law, every applicant will need to provide
his/her Drivers License Number. In the event that the applicant does not have a
Drivers License Number to provide, he/she will be required to provide the last
four digits of his/her Social Security Number. If the applicant has neither of
these numbers, a unique number will be assigned to that person - but only after
signing an affidavit stating, under penalty of law, that he/she does not possess
either a driver's license or Social Security Number.