- 2018 Election Information
- Election Infrastructure Security
- Registrar of Voters
- Elected Officials
- Voter Forms
- Past Election Results
- Voter Registration Statistics
- Precinct History
- Field Registrar and Registration Drive Training
- Community Outreach
- Military and Overseas Citizens
- Voters with Disabilities
- College Student Information
- Civil Rights Restored-Prior Felony
- New Voting Tablet Introduction
- Absent Ballot Information
- Voter's Bill of Rights
- Ballot Questions
- Election Information 2016
- Sample Ballot Information
- Contribution and Expenditure Reports
- Contact Us
- How do I request my address and telephone number be withheld from publicly available lists?
- How do I register to vote?
- How will I know if I am registered to vote?
- When and where can I early vote?
- Who is eligible to register to vote?
- Where can I get a voter registration form?
- What information is required to complete a Voter Registration Application?
- Why would I have to re-register to vote?
- What if I am in the Military or Live Overseas?
- What is the deadline to submit a voter registration application prior to an election?
- Why do I have to choose a party affiliation when I register to vote?
- What are Major and Minor Political Parties?
- What is the difference between a sample ballot and a mail/absentee ballot?
- Are Washoe County Elections Secure?
How do I register to vote?
The easiest way to register to vote is online. All you need
is your driver's license number and your social security number. No paper
required! Just click on the "Register to Vote" link on our front page, or go to click here, and you'll
be directed to the Nevada Secretary of State's secure website for quick and
easy registration. You can also register to vote by completing a "Voter
Registration Application" and presenting it to the Registrar of Voters Office,
the DMV, any State Welfare Agency or by mailing the form to the Registrar of
Voters Office, P O Box 11130, Reno NV 89520