Reno, Sparks, Washoe and Douglas Counties
Accela Automation Implementation Project Goals
- Streamlining the permitting and licensing processes by harmonizing ordinances, regulations, processes and fees among all three jurisdictions to provide a seamless online regional approach to permits and licenses.
- Increase productivity, particularly for contractors and citizens, by making the permit application and tracking process easier with increased transparency.
- Leverage other powerful capabilities to automate workflow, licensing, code enforcement, and planning. Increase efficiencies and improve service delivery.
- Reduce risks due to outdated legacy technical systems.
- Position the region for the future.
June 5, 2018
Washoe County Complex, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, Building A, Second Floor Caucus Room
March 13, 2018
City of Reno City Hall, One East First Street, First Floor, Council Chambers
March 6, 2018
Meeting has been cancelled
Dec. 18, 2017
Dec. 5, 2017
Sep. 5, 2017
Washoe County, NV - Caucus Room, 2nd Floor Building A, Washoe County Administrative Complex, 1001 E. Ninth St, Reno
June 6, 2017
Washoe County, NV – Caucus Room
Dec. 21, 2016
Dec. 6, 2016
Additional Meeting Resources: