E-Filing is available!
E-Filing filing is now available for civil case types at Sparks Justice Court. Register for an account at www.efilenv.com to start filing and for information about Web Training Sessions, Training Videos, User Guides and FAQ's. For court requirements, please click here.
Free training is available online. The training will guide you through establishing and managing an e-filing account. This training also teaches you how to initiate a new case filing and process all subsequent filings. The course is approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Education for 1 hour general education credit. Please visit the eFileNV site and select Web Training Sessions link to register for an upcoming training session.
The Benefits of eFileNV
eFileNV provides a single, secure Web portal to automatically file documents in real-time, from anywhere - 24-hours a day, seven days a week. eFileNV reduces the cost and manpower needed to print, copy, store, deliver and file legal documents, resulting in increased efficiencies and productivity, and allowing filers more time to focus on other critical tasks. Other benefits include:
- Streamlined filing processes that reduce reliance on paper
- Electronically file multiple filings in one envelope, which saves time and automates the filing process
- Easily access electronically filed copies of approved documents
- 24/7 filing eliminates the need to go to court, stand in line or process paperwork
- Immediately and securely access case information on all mobile devices
- Designed using responsive design and HTML5 for ease of use and improved browser support
- Device screen size is automatically detected and the interface adjusts for optimal viewing
For forms, please see the Forms page.
eFileNV Method of Payment
All major credit cards accepted. E-Checks are now available. There is a $2.50 service charge paid at the time of electronic filing for each transaction as well as applicable credit card fees.