- Senior Services
- Older Americans Month
- Calendars, Events and Menus
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Seniors Resources
- Daybreak Adult Day Health Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to be a "senior"?
- Birth Certificate - How do I get one?
- I need food and groceries, what programs do you have?
- What are Food Stamps and how do I sign up?
- I need help cleaning my home and/or grocery shopping
- I can't afford the Medicare Premium
- I need assistance figuring out my checkbook and paying my bills
- How do I get help paying my telephone bill?
- I need help paying my power bill
- Can I get a refund on the property tax I pay? What if I rent?
- Is there a rebate available for sewer fees?
- Where can I find affordable housing?
- Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
- Where can I go for income tax assistance?
- What is the Master Plan for Aging Services?
- What is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Where is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Who can use the Incline Village Community Center?
- What are the hours for the Incline Center?
- Will the hours of operation at the Incline Center be expanded?
- What type of activities are being hosted at the Incline Center?
- Will staff be available at the Incline Center?
- Is there a charge to use the Incline Center?
- WHo can I talk to about the Incline Center?
- Who else uses the Incline Center building?
- How do I volunteer at the Incline Center?
- I heard the Incline Center needs donations. What kind of donations are needed?
- Forms & Resources
- Incline Village Community Center
- Master Plan
- Partners and Services
- Quick Links
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Senior Social Services
WCDA Sentencing Result in Trafficking and Eluding Prosecution
Defendant Out on Bail Arrested and Charged with Multiple Criminal Offenses
Washoe County Jury Convicts Sexual Predator
WCDA Releases Outcome of Recent Abuse Case Coordinated by Child Advocacy Center
The Gerlach Empire Citizen Advisory Board Meets on May 13, 2021
The Washoe County Citizen Advisory Boards (CABs) provide an opportunity for you to learn more about proposed development in your community