- Senior Services
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Daybreak Adult Day Health Care
- COVID-19 Seniors Resources
- Calendars, Events and Menus
- Incline Village Community Center
- Senior Social Services
- Master Plan
- Partners and Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Birth Certificate - How do I get one?
- Can I get a refund on the property tax I pay? What if I rent?
- What is the Master Plan for Aging Services?
- How old do I have to be to be a "senior"?
- How do I get help paying my telephone bill?
- I can't afford the Medicare Premium
- I need assistance figuring out my checkbook and paying my bills
- I need food and groceries, what programs do you have?
- I need help cleaning my home and/or grocery shopping
- I need help paying my power bill
- Is there a rebate available for sewer fees?
- What are Food Stamps and how do I sign up?
- Where can I find affordable housing?
- Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
- Where can I go for income tax assistance?
- What is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Where is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Who can use the Incline Village Community Center?
- What are the hours for the Incline Center?
- Will the hours of operation at the Incline Center be expanded?
- What type of activities are being hosted at the Incline Center?
- Will staff be available at the Incline Center?
- How do I volunteer at the Incline Center?
- Is there a charge to use the Incline Center?
- WHo can I talk to about the Incline Center?
- Who else uses the Incline Center building?
- I heard the Incline Center needs donations. What kind of donations are needed?
- Forms & Resources
- Quick Links
- Contact Us
Phase 2 of the Washoe County COVID-19 Antibody Study is Underway, Responses Needed
Participants who were randomly selected are eligible for $50 gift cards
Grants available for small businesses struggling in pandemic
Small-business grants are still available, deadline October 6
WIC Shopper Program Now Includes Grocery Store Pick-Up for Washoe County Participants
Program offered through the rest of 2020