- Senior Services
- Senior Services Advisory Board
- Incline Village Community Center
- Daybreak Adult Day Health Care
- Calendars, Events and Menus
- Master Plan
- Senior Social Services
- Partners and Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Birth Certificate - How do I get one?
- Can I get a refund on the property tax I pay? What if I rent?
- What is the Master Plan for Aging Services?
- How old do I have to be to be a "senior"?
- How do I get help paying my telephone bill?
- I can't afford the Medicare Premium
- I need assistance figuring out my checkbook and paying my bills
- I need food and groceries, what programs do you have?
- I need help cleaning my home and/or grocery shopping
- I need help paying my power bill
- Is there a rebate available for sewer fees?
- What are Food Stamps and how do I sign up?
- Where can I find affordable housing?
- Where do I go for the discount on taxi cabs?
- Where can I go for income tax assistance?
- What is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Where is the Incline Village Community Center?
- Who can use the Incline Village Community Center?
- What are the hours for the Incline Center?
- Will the hours of operation at the Incline Center be expanded?
- What type of activities are being hosted at the Incline Center?
- Will staff be available at the Incline Center?
- How do I volunteer at the Incline Center?
- Is there a charge to use the Incline Center?
- WHo can I talk to about the Incline Center?
- Who else uses the Incline Center building?
- I heard the Incline Center needs donations. What kind of donations are needed?
- Forms & Resources
- Quick Links
- Contact Us
Top headlines from the Board of County Commissioners meeting
Commissioners approve an agreement for Wildcreek property
WCDA Case Outcome
Habitual Offender Sentenced on Burglary Charges Involving Construction Supply Company Thefts
Upcoming Washoe County Board of Commissioners Meeting
Agenda for the upcoming Washoe County Board of Commissioners Board Meeting.