How To Make a Payment
There are several options available for making your payments. Payments via phone are not accepted at this time.
Important - You must appear at the Reno Justice Court if your citation is marked Court Mandatory for arraignment on the date and time listed on your citation. All other citations may be paid in full on or before your scheduled court date. The court assumes that you are waiving your right to a hearing before a judge and admitting guilt by choosing to pay your citation.
* - Checks will only be accepted on cases that do not have active warrants.
Option 1 - Online
Payments may be made online at justicecourts.washoecounty.us
- Online payments may be made via Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Online Credit Card processing includes a $5.00 processing fee.
- For proper processing to your citation the citation number and/or full name as stated on the citation is required to process online payments.
Option 2 - In Person
Payments may be made in person at the Reno Justice Court from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- In-person payments may be made via cash, check*, cashier’s check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Credit Card processing is provided by Govpay which includes a 3.5% processing fee.
- For proper processing to your citation the citation number and/or full name as stated on the citation is required.
1 South Sierra Street
Reno, Nevada 89501
Option 3 - By Mail
Payments may be made through the mail by:
- Payment may be made by mail in the form of checks*, cashier’s checks or money orders.
- To ensure timely delivery and avoid additional penalties, please mail payments early as we do not accept postmark dates as due dates.
- For proper process to your citation the citation number and/or full name as stated on the citation is required.
Reno Justice Court
PO Box 11130
Reno, Nevada 89520-0027