Does the Recorder's office only accept money orders as payment for a certified copy of a marriage certificate?

The Recorder's office will accept cash, check (with ID), money order/cashier's check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) as payment for recording fees, transfer tax and document copy orders including certified copies of marriage certificates.