- Recorder's Office
- What forms of payment does the Washoe County Recorder accept?
- Can I get help preparing a document in the Recorder's Office?
- Does the Recorder's Office provide blank forms for the public to use?
- Does the Recorder's Office keep original documents?
- Does the Recorder's Office have a notary public available?
- How do I search online for recorded documents?
- What can I do if the image of my document does not display?
- What are the Washoe County Recorder's Office business hours and contact information?
- Does the Recorder's Office have copies of birth and death records?
- Does the Recorder's Office have copies of divorce records for Washoe County?
- Can I record my will with the Recorder's Office?
- Can I record a copy of a document?
- How do I record online?
- Are there fees to record online?
- How do I obtain copies of documents from the Recorder's Office?
- Does the Recorder's Office report recorded documents to the credit bureaus?
- What are the Recorder's Office hours of operation?
- What does it cost to record a document?
- Real Property
- Real Estate Records Search
- Order Marriage Certificates
- Birth and Death Records
- Divorce Information
- Administrative Team
- Electronic Recording
- General Recording Requirements
- Marriage Certificates
- Digital Marriage Certificates
- Office Functions
- Real Property Transfer Tax
- Schedule of Fees
How do I obtain copies of documents from the Recorder's Office?
You can search our Real Estate and other records online and print unofficial copies with a watermark for no charge.
Marriage Certificates are also searchable online, and certified copies of certificates recorded after 11/1/1997 can be ordered online.
You can contact our office by phone to order copies of recorded documents:
Real Estate Department
(775) 325-8010 (fax)
(775) 325-8009 (fax)
Or you can mail in a request for copies of recorded documents:
Washoe County Recorder
1001 E. 9th Street A-140
Reno, NV 89512