- Kalie Work
- Administrative Team
- Office Functions
- Recording Requirements
- Document Search and Copies
- Electronic Recording
- Real Property Transfer Tax
- Marriage Certificates
- Digitally Certified Record Copies
- APN Searching
- Other Records
- What forms of payment does the Washoe County Recorder accept?
- Can I get help preparing a document in the Recorder's Office?
- Does the Recorder's Office provide blank forms for the public to use?
- Does the Recorder's Office keep original documents?
- Does the Recorder's Office have a notary public available?
- How do I search online for recorded documents?
- What can I do if the image of my document does not display?
- What are the Washoe County Recorder's Office business hours and contact information?
- Does the Recorder's Office have copies of birth and death records?
- Does the Recorder's Office have copies of divorce records for Washoe County?
- Can I record my will with the Recorder's Office?
- Can I record a copy of a document?
- How do I record online?
- Are there fees to record online?
- How do I obtain copies of documents from the Recorder's Office?
- Does the Recorder's Office report recorded documents to the credit bureaus?
- What are the Recorder's Office hours of operation?
- What does it cost to record a document?
- Real Property
What are the Recorder's Office hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
(closed on legal holidays)
Our physical location is:
1001 E. Ninth Street
Bldg. A, Rooms 140/150
Reno, NV 89512