How do I add someone to the title of my property?

You would need to record a new Deed document in the Washoe County Recorder's Office to change how title is held to your property. Office stationary supply stores carry several types of Deed forms, or legal council can draw up the document for you.  All of our recording requirements and fees are available on our website at