These guidelines and regulations will assist you in having a successful event and will also help us in maintaining park resources for future generations. Your cooperation and assistance is greatly appreciated.
- Leave picnic areas as clean as you found them.
- All trash and litter should be put in trash receptacles or dumpsters. Extra liners my be obtained from a Park Ranger if needed or come prepared with your own.
- Tables should be returned to their original locations.
- If grills need to be emptied of ashes during your event, please contact a Park Ranger. Never use trash receptacles for this purpose.
- Turf is difficult to maintain in areas that receive high usage, especially in hot weather. Help keep our turf green by not dumping ice on the grass, by not tossing eggs, or painting markers of any kind on the lawns.
- Vehicles are not allowed on the turf at any time unless prior approval has been received from the Park Ranger.
- Dunk tanks, slip-n-slides, pinatas, confetti/glitter, helium, air and water balloons are NOT allowed.
- Bounce houses will only be allowed with prior approval.
- Please check with the Park Ranger prior to pounding anything into the turf as sprinkler lines and heads are easily damaged and costly to repair.
- AMPLIFIED SOUND IS NOT ALLOWED IN WASHOE COUNTY PARKS.
- Your group must be out of the park at closing times; therefore alcoholic beverages should not be served during the last hour of your event. Other games, activities etc., should also conclude to allow time for clean-up and loading.
- Please leave pets at home as they are not allowed in the picnic areas or on the turf and it is unwise to leave them in vehicles.