Historic Huffaker School
Historic Huffaker School is located in the Bartley Ranch Regional Park
The Historic Huffaker School has been featured in a brief 'Washoe Way Back' video: See the video here!
You can help preserve the past at one of Reno’s most unique historical landmarks by participating in the Historic Huffaker School "Brick Pathway Project". Purchase a Brick Today and Cement a Memory for the Future. Click here for more information.
Facility Type: Building
Description: One of the area's most amazing historical venues, the Historic Huffaker School has been beautifully restored with hardwood floors, lighting, heating/air conditioning and a restroom, making it the perfect location for business, community or social events.
* Approximately 10, 30 X 72 rectangular folding tables
* Approximately 60 folding chairs
* Linens are not provided
* No refrigerator, microwave, or sink
* No Playground
* Restrooms located in the building
* No Wi-Fi or audio/video equipment available
Park Reservable Hours:
* 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday
* 8:00 am to 12:00 am Friday and Saturday
* The Cancellation Policy is in effect when the reservation is made. Please read the Terms and Conditions before making a reservation
* Reservations can be made one year in advance from the current date
* Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance
* Fees are due at the time the reservation is made
* Some events require a Certificate of Liability insurance that names Washoe County as an additional insured. Contact Parks Reservation staff for requirement
* Alcohol is not permitted at any reservable facility unless permitted through a Facility Use Permit
* After Hours: Events that go past 5:00 p.m. require after hours staffing. Contact Reservation Staff at 775-823-6501 no less than 30 days prior to the event.
* Hours must include your set up and clean up
* Vendor trucks are not allowed in the park without prior authorization. If you would like your event catered by a vendor truck, please contact Parks Reservations for rules and regulations
* Music, or any amplified sound, is not permitted in outside facilities. Doors must remain closed to the building
* No open flames permitted (floating candles, candles, tiki torches or other open flame articles)
* No tape, tacks, or nails can be used for decorations
* No piñatas, glitter, confetti, rice, or birdseed permitted
* All Washoe County buildings are non-smoking facilities
* Your group is responsible for knowing and adhering to all Washoe County Park rules
$60.00/hr with a 2-hour minimum
$500.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit
Faciltiy After Hours Fee: $25/hr
To make a reservation by phone with a credit card, contact Parks Reservations at (775) 823-6501. You may also pay by check or money order in person at 1001 E 9th Street, Bldg A, 2nd Floor. Note: Checks will not be accepted less than 30 days to the event.
Ranger Office: (775) 828-6612
Reservations: (775) 823-6501 email@example.com