Main Ranch HouseThe Main Ranch House is located in Rancho San Rafael Regional Park
Facility Type: Building
Description: The Ranch House is ideal for social gatherings or meetings. The San Rafael Room is the largest room measuring 600 square feet and will accommodate approximately 100 people standing, 80 seated (no tables) and 48 seated with tables.
The V&T Room measures approximately 300 square feet and is an excellent area for a buffet table arrangement or to seat 45 people without tables or 24 people with tables.
The outdoors includes the patio/courtyard and the grassy area east of the house (either area is suitable for wedding ceremonies). There is outdoor lighting in the courtyard. The Wilbur D. May Arboretum borders the Ranch House grounds.
Capacity: 150 max (please see above description for room capacity breakdowns)
* Approximately 20, 30 X 72 rectangular folding tables
* Approximately 100 folding chairs
* Linens are not provided
* Counter space
* Bar (No beer taps available)
* No Playground near the building
* Restrooms located in the building
* No Wi-Fi or audio/video equipment available
Park Reservable Hours:
* 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday
* 8:00 am to 12:00 am Friday and Saturday
* The Cancellation Policy is in effect when the reservation is made. Please read the Terms and Conditions before making a reservation
* Reservations can be made one year in advance from the current date
* Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance
* Fees are due at the time the reservation is made
* Some events require a Certificate of Liability insurance that names Washoe County as an additional insured. Contact Parks Reservation staff for requirement
* Alcohol is not permitted at any reservable facility unless permitted through a Facility Use Permit
*After Hours: Events that go past 5:00 p.m. require after hours staffing. Contact Reservation Staff at 775-823-6501 no less than 30 days prior to the event.
* Hours must include your set up and clean up
* Vendor trucks are not allowed in the park without prior authorization. If you would like your event catered by a vendor truck, please contact Parks Reservations for rules and regulations
* Music, or any amplified sound, is not permitted in outside facilities. Doors must remain closed to the building
* No open flames permitted (floating candles, candles, tiki torches or other open flame articles)
* No tape, tacks, or nails can be used for decorations
* No piñatas, glitter, confetti, rice, or birdseed permitted
* All Washoe County buildings are non-smoking facilities
* Your group is responsible for knowing and adhering to all Washoe County Park rules
2018 Facility Use Fee
Full House (kitchen not included; 150 people max) $90.00/hour. 2 hour minimum
$500.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit
Facility After Hours Fee: $25/hr
To make a reservation by phone with a credit card, contact Parks Reservations at (775) 823-6501, or in person by check or money order at 1001 E 9th Street, Bldg A, 2nd Floor. Note: Checks will not be accepted less than 30 days to the event.
Ranger Office: (775) 785-4512 ext 102
Reservations: (775) 823-6501
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org