Galena Fish Hatchery
The Galena Creek Fish Hatchery is located within the south entrance to Galena Creek Regional Park at 18350 Mt. Rose Highway, Reno NV 89511
* Approximately 25, 30 X 72 rectangular folding tables and 10 60" diameter round tables.
* Approximately 130 folding chairs. Chairs are for indoor use only.
* Linens are not provided
* Large counter space with 20 Amp electrical outlets for use with catering appliances. Sterno is not permitted.
* No Playground
* Restrooms located outside of the building
* No Wi-Fi or audio/video equipment available
Park Reservable Hours:
* 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday
* 8:00 am to 12:00 am Friday and Saturday
* The Cancellation Policy is in effect when the reservation is made. Please read the Terms and Conditions before making a reservation
* Reservations can be made one year in advance from the current date
* Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance
* Fees are due at the time the reservation is made
* Some events require a Certificate of Liability insurance that names Washoe County as an additional insured. Contact Parks Reservation staff for requirement.
* Alcohol is not permitted at any reservable facility unless permitted through a Facility Use Permit. Contact Parks Reservation staff for requirement.
* After Hours: Events that go past 5:00 p.m. require after hours staffing. Contact Reservation Staff at 775-823-6501 no less than 30 days prior to the event.
* Hours must include your set up and clean up, including deliveries and pickups. Groups are required to bring their own basic cleaning supplies, such as a vacuum, broom, mop, household cleaners, etc.
* Vendor trucks are not allowed in the park without prior authorization. If you would like your event catered by a vendor truck, please contact Parks Reservations for rules and regulations.
* Music, or any amplified sound, is not permitted in outside facilities. Doors must remain closed to the building.
* No open flames permitted (floating candles, candles, tiki torches or other open flame articles. This also includes sterno or other flame-based heating appliances used in catering.)
* No tape, tacks, nails, screws or 3M Command strips can be used for decorations.
* No piñatas, glitter, confetti, rice, flower petals, birdseed or water balloons permitted.
* All Washoe County buildings are non-smoking facilities.
* Your group is responsible for knowing and adhering to all Washoe County Park rules.
**Parking is permitted within marked parking spaces only. Additional parking is available in the main parking areas below. Parking availability cannot be guaranteed due to other events that may be occurring in the park during your event.
2018 Facility Use Fee
$150.00/hr with a 2-hour minimum
$500.00 refundable cleaning/security deposit
Facility After Hours Fee: $25/hr after 5:00pm
To make a reservation by phone with a credit card, contact Parks Reservations at (775) 823-6501, or in person by check or money order at 1001 E 9th Street, Bldg A, 2nd Floor Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Note: Checks will not be accepted less than 30 days to the event.
Ranger Office: (775) 849-2511 for questions regarding the facility and to schedule a reservation tour.
Reservations: (775) 823-6501
Contact Email: email@example.com