In order to support efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and for the protection of visitors and staff, the May Museum will be closed to the public until April 6.
Field Trip & Tour Options
May Collection: Year-Round
We offer a one-hour tour through the amazing collection of Wilbur D. May. Our docents begin with a short introduction and film about the life of Mr. May and the items housed in the museum, followed by a guided walk through the museum itself. For children's
Tours are available anytime during normal business hours, by appointment only.
Cost: Child and Seniors Groups ~ $3.00 per person.
Adult Groups ~ $5.00 per person.
(15 or more people required)
To book a tour: Call (775) 785-5961.
- Payment must be made when you arrive and have a final headcount. We accept cash, check, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Plan your arrival so that we may begin at your scheduled time. Please notify the museum if you will be late.
- We do not have lunchroom space inside the museum. Weather-depending you may use one of the many picnic areas in the park.
- Bus lanes are on the west side of the parking lot.
- Students are welcome in the museum
- Please protect our collections by not allowing gum, candy, food, or drink in the exhibition halls.
- Photography is permitted in all areas of the Museum.
1595 N. Sierra Street
Inside Rancho San Rafael Regional Park
Reno, Nevada 89503