Reno, Nev. July 1, 2020. Most Washoe County offices will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day.
The following county offices will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex: 1001 E. Ninth Street, Reno, 89512
- All Washoe County libraries will be closed. Please go to washoecountylibrary.us to place a hold, renew a checkout, and download eBooks, research databases and more
- Regional Animal Services Shelter Operations and Office will be closed, but field operations will continue as normal
- Reno Justice Court, Sparks Justice Court, Incline Village Justice Court, Incline Constable and Wadsworth Justice Court
- The Second Judicial District Court
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office - all administrative offices and front desk
- Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District administrative offices and fire prevention located at 3663 Barron Way, Reno
- Washoe County Human Services Agency and all meal distribution locations
The following county offices will be open:
- The Office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for the issuance of marriage licenses, by appointment only.